PRACTICAL LIVE HORSE TESTING – SET 1
- Submission of the FIRST SET of 4 Geriatric Cases of various ages starting from 20 years and up AND
with various ranges of difficulty.
- Each case study MUST be submitted with the following:
a. A DETAILED dental chart with Recommendations
b. Veterinarian Evaluation Form
c. LABELED Before and After Photos
i. Incisors: Left, Central, and Right Views
ii. Intraoral: Clear Views of All Arcades!!!
1. 100 and 200 arcades together or separate
2. 300 and 400 arcades separate
d. Photos of Tooth Extractions and any pathology that you note
e. Side Picture of the entire Horse
• FLUSH ORAL CAVITY BEFORE ALL TAKING PHOTOS!
Unclear photos will be disqualified!!!
The first set of 4 cases will be reviewed by the evaluation team within 60 days.
The candidate will be notified by the Certification Director via email, if they passed or failed